About the Conference Secretary
The Conference Secretary is an officer of the Annual Conference whose primary responsibilities are to:
- Prepare materials to facilitate the work of the Annual Conference Session
- Keep the record of the proceedings of the Annual Conference
- Publish that record in the Annual Conference Yearbook and Journal
- Maintain updated service records of ordained and diaconal ministry personnel
750 Windsor Street
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
608-837-7328 ext. 4490
Annual Conference Workbooks
Conference Rules and Policies
Past Conference Journals
- 2019 (print journal 7.9 mb PDF)
- 2018 (print journal 14.3 mb PDF)
- 2017 (8 mb PDF)
- 2016 (7.5 mb PDF)
- 2015 Journal (10.3 mb PDF) and 2014 Statistical Tables (horizontal view - 3.2 mb PDF)
- 2014 Journal (7.9 mb PDF) and 2013 Statistical Tables (3.1 mb PDF)
Persons who wish to be considered as candidates for election as new Reserve Delegates to the General and/or Jurisdictional Conference may submit a brief biographical sketch, indicating their qualifications and reasons for wishing to be elected as a delegate. Submission of a biographical sketch is not required in order to be elected. However, such biographies provide helpful information to those voting.
Biographical sketches must be submitted to the Conference Secretary no later than May 1, 2023.
Please use the electronic form found here: Delegate Candidate Application
You will be asked to supply the following information:
2. Complete address
3. Telephone number and Email address
4. Year you became a member of/were ordained in The United Methodist Church
5. Local United Methodist Church where you currently are a Professing Member or are appointed as a Clergy Member
6. Responses to the following questions:
- What is your experience in the connectional Church (Jurisdictional/General Conference and denominational levels)?
- How have you participated in the life and ministry of the Wisconsin Annual Conference?
- Have you participated in a previous General or Jurisdictional Conference, and if so, in what capacity (delegate, page, observer, etc)?
- What are your priorities for The United Methodist Church?
- Why do you want to be a reserve delegate to the General and/or Jurisdictional Conference?
- How will you use your experience as a delegate to serve the local church, the Wisconsin Conference, and The United Methodist Church?
The biographical sketches will be compiled and published on our Conference website, along with the Pre-Conference Workbook information, on or about May 15th, 2023.
(Address, telephone and Email information is for the Conference Secretary’s use only and will NOT be published.)